As a lifelong Californian, I’ve always wondered if something like this would happen. That doesn’t mean I’m automatically in favor of such an idea, per se, but rather if done right, it could be an interesting possibility.
That said, there is no way this ever gets final approval. California has a long history of failed partition proposals, the most recent, according to this entry was way back in 2009.
It’s become something of a perennial joke that no one will ever take seriously.
I support every form of secession, which is nothing more than exercising the fundamental right of voluntary association.
- emotionalfrittata reblogged this from laliberty
- ajourneyaround likes this
- neurologytheater likes this
- letthetruthlaugh reblogged this from laliberty
- laliberty reblogged this from lofiliberty and added:
- lofiliberty posted this