I’m that brilliant creature. I promoted it to the Politics page because I wanted Politics page readers to comment upon it. I similarly promoted ThePoliticalNotebook’s post on the same topic. I promoted these posts (and would have promoted Ari’s if I’d caught it) because I want regular readers of the page to provide feedback and comment so that we can make the page better. I figured that many readers of the Politics page may not follow the individual editors, so this was the best way to keep the discussion going.
Thank you for the transparency. I still disagree with the content being on the tag page because you have to wade through a bunch of personal nonsense to get to the actual discussion on quality, and even that’s under a “read more” break.
It’s not “personal nonsense” when I’m responding to a general and seemingly more broadly-held criticism - as your posts illustrate - that the libertarian posters “dominate” the #politics tag and lack some sort of intellectual integrity.
As far as the “read more” link - that was added after I noticed that my post was featured as a courtesy so that others would not need to scroll through the entire post to read older posts.
I invite you to read the whole post if you haven’t already. If you do so, I doubt you would find much to disagree with.
- emstylee likes this
- kooemail likes this
- shjack83 likes this
- topeph likes this
- edhardy-clothing likes this
- piercing-general likes this
- ismailiich reblogged this from redlightpolitics
- terrasse-bois likes this
- pandaranolpandaranol likes this
- americanremnant likes this
- thoughtsuncensored likes this
- moorewr likes this
- trufiction likes this
- anotherword likes this
- robot-heart-politics reblogged this from laliberty and added:
- laliberty reblogged this from robot-heart-politics and added:
- bestnatesmithever likes this
- jeffmiller reblogged this from robot-heart-politics and added:
- princessvittoria likes this
- paperinthewind likes this
- This was featured in #Politics
- kohenari posted this