Here’s the Snopes.com page about the five year-old incident and here’s a link to the blurb in the Waco Tribune about Nye’s 2006 lecture at McLennan Community College — which is why you can’t find the article anymore.
Why does it matter when the American Taliban crowd booed Nye, you ask? After all, the fact is, they booed him because they rejected the scientific facts he was discussing, right? It matters because we are better than right-wingers. We have the facts on our side and when we get information wrong we have the integrity to correct ourselves immediately.
I have yet to see any evidence confirming that final statement.
- sharpless likes this
- thrueyesofarunner likes this
- kindabigdeal likes this
- audsandends reblogged this from laliberty and added:
- alice44 likes this
- victor2k reblogged this from kaaaaaaaaate and added:
- asillyplaceindeed likes this
- antigovernmentextremist reblogged this from laliberty and added:
- pissingonmyfeet likes this
- randomactsofchaos likes this