There are approximately 4 million people in the city of Los Angeles.
So 1.4% of the population was able to tell the other 98.6% what to do with their lives and property.
Meanwhile, 16.5% of the residents of Los Angeles are in a union. So when (if) truly union-busting measures are brought up for vote, it’s easy for the unions to support their “brothers and sisters” and use the mob rule of democracy to get their way.
- laliberty posted this