Thanks again to last week’s guest editors, safely ensconced on the West Coast: Cord Jefferson and L.A. Liberty. For those of us back east, we may be off to a rocky start for the week due to Hurricane Sandy, so your election-blogging may vary.
However, we’d still like to extend the usual official welcome to this week’s guest editors. They are itinerant commentator and Nation correspondent Ari Melber, plus the voraciously productive and comprehensive newsy known as ShortFormBlog. Big hugs all round.
Well, my week is done. I had a great time sparking up conversations, challenging preconceptions, and offering points-of-view at odds with the status quo. I’d like to thank the tumblr staff for extending the opportunity to an anarcho-capitalist.
During my week, I mostly emphasized the great similarities between the two major candidates, particularly with regards to foreign policy. And though there were two posts quoting Gary Johnson, I of course did not endorse any candidate. In fact, there were more posts that discussed the virtue of not voting, a sentiment that is certainly outside the mainstream.
I hope it was, at least, an informative journey for those previously unfamiliar with such arguments.
- iambinarymind likes this
- michaelangerlo likes this
- laliberty reblogged this from election and added:
- recursiveselfimprovement likes this
- mattwilstein likes this
- This was featured in #Election 2012
- dannygronerportfolio likes this
- thecheekylibertarian likes this
- thecheekylibertarian said: YESSSS
- robinsworld likes this
- modo-fodase-ativado likes this
- pourquoi-pas likes this
- notnadia likes this
- qrookedqueer reblogged this from shortformblog
- apsies likes this
- sarahlee310 likes this
- stuffaboutminneapolis likes this
- shortformblog reblogged this from election and added:
- thenorthdismembers likes this
- election posted this