Undercover reporters posing as “Earth Supply and Renewal” — group dedicated to digging holes and filling them back in, meet with Labor Bosses, NY Legislator, and former NY Assemblyman, who tell them how to secure funding for “Bullshit” Green jobs.
John Hutchings, member of the Broome County legislature, told the undercover reporters posing as “Earth Supply and Renewal” his opinion on taxpayer-funded grant contracts; “You know the Green Jobs — Green NY, between us, a lot of it is bullsh*t”. Anthony Tocci, business manager for Local 601, tells Earth Supply and Renewal “You just wanna(sic) get the money. Then you figure out afterwards” Former NY assemblyman Ron Tocci is also featured laughing about the irony of the company’s services: “One thing about it, it’s shovel ready.”
Behold the unholy convergence of the state’s monopoly on force, government-supported unionism, political corruption, the Keynesian broken-window fallacy, and the public’s willing naiveté about government green energy programs. Here’s the raw footage that’s free of all the obnoxious and unnecessary comedy bits and music in the edited piece above.
- vexedstressedboredtodeath reblogged this from libertyfan93
- unusualtragicandalive likes this
- thegreatfiction likes this
- intheoryandinpraxis reblogged this from laliberty and added:
- libertyfan93 reblogged this from laliberty
- michaelangerlo likes this
- dom72 likes this
- becauseithinktoomuch reblogged this from laliberty
- ebonybanks likes this
- laliberty posted this