There is a difference between dropping 10 million dollars on primaries and turning the focus to a delegate hunt.
I was just about to make a post about this.
Instead I’ll be lazy and just reblog you.
All the major outlets are running around making sure the masses know this means the opposite of the truth.
Its funny how this is the only time Ron Paul has been all over the news…
Ron Paul is focusing limited resources on delegates and state conventions instead of the straw-poll primaries which often can be undone by those very conventions. It’s a strategy that makes more sense for an underdog candidate who doesn’t have the backing of wall street and the statist media.
He is not out (yet).
- haereticum reblogged this from laliberty and added:
- jesuschristmarie-theyre-reindeer likes this
- mediaexposed likes this
- booksofthought likes this
- wmdma likes this
- rmaralit likes this
- wordsmithapprentice likes this
- pinalinapaulina likes this
- jubliants likes this
- anarcho-alowisney likes this
- fuckedupblessings reblogged this from moralanarchism
- inthesinbin reblogged this from moralanarchism
- andrewhatefree reblogged this from prettygirlfrombirmingham
- prettygirlfrombirmingham reblogged this from evanclay
- evanclay likes this
- moralanarchism reblogged this from voluntaryexchange and added:
- marissa-explainsitall likes this
- voluntaryexchange reblogged this from moralanarchism and added: