As we age, many of us have a fatal flaw that can lead to a fatal fall — we lose our balance, stability and coordination.
Stephen Jepson says he can change that for everyone. And as a bonus, he believes it can help you build brain cells, develop neural pathways and prevent or delay Alzheimer’s and dementia.
What is his prescription? Play!
Stephen believes the key to never losing your balance — or your mind — is in the games and activities of our youth.
Wait until you see his incredible playground!
This guy is awesome.
(“Play,” incidentally, is a key component to being primal.)
- funkisdead reblogged this from libertariancontrarian
- libertariancontrarian reblogged this from laliberty
- tutmondigo reblogged this from petitpoulailler
- tutmondigo likes this
- nocturnals-anonymous reblogged this from laliberty
- pinnipedofdeath reblogged this from laliberty
- brazoscole likes this
- the-cold-revolution likes this
- schysmata reblogged this from laliberty
- schysmata likes this
- suzilight reblogged this from petitpoulailler and added:
- nutureabundance likes this
- auberginemood reblogged this from petitpoulailler
- fitnessforallsizes reblogged this from petitpoulailler
- auberginemood likes this
- 2turtlestumbling reblogged this from petitpoulailler
- petitpoulailler likes this