Do you really think this bureaucratic idiocy makes us safe?
[T]he breach occurred after a metal detector went off as the mother, carrying the baby in her arms, went through the device. The mother handed the baby to the father, who had already been screened, and then walked through again. Once the woman was cleared… the family left the checkpoint and headed to their gate.
At which point, TSA couldn’t find the family so - 30 minutes later - they contacted Port Authority, which shut down the terminal until all passengers could be re-screened and bomb-sniffing dogs could make a sweep.
Related: The Case Against the TSA.
- objectivist1 likes this
- tokenbrotha likes this
- youseewhy reblogged this from laliberty
- kateinva reblogged this from robotbutler
- six31 reblogged this from robotbutler and added:
- booksofthought likes this
- robotbutler reblogged this from laliberty
- andrewhatefree likes this
- thecircusisintown reblogged this from laliberty
- mediaexposed said:lol
- mediaexposed likes this
- laliberty likes this
- prettygirlfrombirmingham reblogged this from lillabet and added:
- lillabet reblogged this from freeplanetickettonorthkorea and added:
- freeplanetickettonorthkorea reblogged this from laliberty
- laliberty posted this