Watch as Ben Bernanke and Paul Krugman embarrass themselves with their absolute cluelessness. Watch Peter Schiff speak truth while being ridiculed. I’m surprised there wasn’t more of Ron Paul; there’s so much material, the video could have gone on for quite some time.
This video makes this hysterical defense of Krugman/Keynesians and attack of Ron Paul/Austrians by ryking that much more comical - particularly in light of ryking’s use of a college “study” that not only had no Austrians in its pool of only 26 “pundits,” but had such non-economist ignoramuses (ryking made it a point to note that Krugman was an economist while Paul was merely a physician) as Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, and Sam Donaldson.
- minarchist likes this
- tjslater likes this
- happyacres likes this
- libertariancontrarian likes this
- nothingsinister reblogged this from laliberty
- thecriticlaughs likes this
- scottraposo reblogged this from moralanarchism
- jippidyjack likes this
- previousmuscarella reblogged this from laliberty
- hitlerlovesjesus likes this
- basugasu-bakuhatsu likes this
- moralanarchism reblogged this from laliberty
- laliberty posted this